Monday, June 20, 2016

All I want

All I want is for something to go right for once. I'm not saying that I'm not not blessed and don't have a nice life because I definitely know I do. I'm just saying that for the past few days, things were crazy in various ways and I just want it to stop. I want things to work out and want everyone around me who is also struggling to move forward in positive ways as well.

So what happened? On Friday, my mom had a kidney removed and my baby got her first bruise and had to take an unexpected trip to the doctor to be safe since she's just shy of a year old. On Saturday, every plan we made fell through but some things did work out ok in the end. And tonight, my husband almost choked. He's currently in the ER with his dad since he didn't want me to take our baby there.

On top of all this, we just moved. We're trying to fix up both houses and losing our minds. I just want it over. I want our old house for sale ASAP and I want everything in its place at the new house. I want time to myself to work on my own projects before I lose my mind completely.

I got an update saying my husband is ok and getting an x-ray and a muscle relaxer. I just hope he'll be fine. I hope this experience helps him slow down and take time to breathe and think before acting more. The thought of losing him over a sandwich is so terrifyingly crazy it's almost laughable but I know it happens. Crazier things do. Just please don't let it happen today.

Please let my mom, husband, sister-in-law who is struggling with endometriosis, family who deals with PTSD and other after effects of the military find ways to move forward in positive ways. Let my mother-in-law who kindly came to help me and learn what happened, not have a sore shoulder tomorrow from carrying her granddaughter. Please let things work out well for once. Let us move forward. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment